For all future wine productions, we are excited to launch our ranges in 100% recycled and recyclable rPET and aluminium packaging. All packaging will be carbon neutral, making it one of the most environmentally-friendly wine solutions available to events.
It’s the name at the top of the bill, the act that has stimulated frenetic ticket buying by fans and the one to bring the house down with a climactic performance. The Headliner Wines are right there for you as the excitement builds. They’re easy to drink, partner perfectly with a plethora of foodie dishes and won’t let you down as the party continues.
- Popular grape varieties
- Carefully selected for easy-drinking
- Full-size 750ml format for sharing
- Traditional wine drinking experience
- Yields a high per-transaction spend
- Serve consumers faster & sell more wine!
- Lowest embodied* carbon compared to cans, glass & PET
- 100% recycled rPET bottle makes use of existing plastic material
- High on-going recycling rate
- 90% lighter than glass
- Safe to use at events
- Less waste through broken/spoilt packaging
*the sum total of all carbon emitted during manufacture and delivery
Gently perfumed, with a herbaceous, floral character, this crisp white wine has perfect poise. A great match for olives, nuts and nibbles, but why not try with a falafel wrap or Mediterranean salad?
The long sunny days of Bulgaria’s summer ripen the grapes perfectly for this oh, so drinkable Rosé. With hints of red summer fruits on the nose and palate, we love this versatile, off-dry Rosé with all manner of contemporary street food.
There’s a touch of smoky blackberry about this ripe and satin-textured Merlot. Great for sipping in the evening, but the perfect match for aubergine dishes, wild mushroom risotto or pizza.