HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. Entrants who answer correctly will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
– COMPETITION NOW CLOSED –
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
This competition is organised by Event Wine Solutions Limited in association with Cornbury Music Festival and The Pop-Up Hotel (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form above between 18th May 2016 and 30th June 2016 for your chance to be selected to win the Prize Package (the “Competition”).
1. The Competition begins at 9.00am on 18th May 2016 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on 30th June 2016 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Event Wine Solutions Limited and the Prize Providers, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Event Wine Solutions Limited reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Applause Wine (a brand of Event Wine Solutions Limited) a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry and name. This includes sharing the Entry and winner’s name through social media and publication in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by either Event Wine Solutions Limited or the Prize Providers by telephone or email on or before 2nd July 2016.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes the following (the “Prize Package”):
– 2x weekend tickets to Cornbury Music Festival, 8th – 10th July 2016, The Great Tew Park, Oxfordshire
– Access to the artist viewing platform in the VIP area at Cornbury Music Festival 2016
– Accommodation in a classic 15′ bell tent, provided by The Pop-Up Hotel at Cornbury Music Festival 2016
– Milkshake spa treatments, provided by The Pop-Up Hotel, while stocks last
– A case of 6x bottles of Applause wine
– A VIP parking pass at Cornbury Music Festival 2016
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Event Wine Solutions Limited will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Cornbury Music Festival, The Pop-Up Hotel and the partners (the ‘Prize Providers’) and is subject to their terms and conditions available on request.
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope to Event Wine Solutions Limited, Unit 39, The Wincombe Centre, Shaftesbury, Dorset SP7 9QJ by 31st July 2016.
15. Event Wine Solutions Limited’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
17. Event Wine Solutions Limited accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Event Wine Solutions Limited and the Prize Providers reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Event Wine Solutions Limited accepts no responsibility if the Prize Providers refuse to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Event Wine Solutions Limited and/or the Prize Providers and which prevents Event Wine Solutions Limited and/or the Prize Providers from complying with the Rules, neither Event Wine Solutions Limited or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Event Wine Solutions Limited reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Event Wine Solutions Limited for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Event Wine Solutions Limited of Unit 39, The Wincombe Centre, Shaftesbury, Dorset, SP7 9QJ and all references to Event Wine Solutions and Applause Wine shall mean Event Wine Solutions Limited. Event Wine Solutions Limited shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Event Wine Solutions, Applause Wine, its associated companies and licensees.